[bksvol-discuss] Re: mayrie's mail not received

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 09:04:22 -0400

Hi,
I was trying to use Outlook with GMail, but was having trouble getting
Outlook to log onto the server. I could receive mail but not send it. If
anyone figures out how to set this up or already knows how, would you
please write me privately?

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "George Marshall"
             <marshall.geoma4@
             gmail.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [bksvol-discuss] Re: mayrie's mail
                                       not received
             08/19/2008 08:51
             AM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

Hi Cindy:
I wrote to her privately, telling her if she wanted to use gmail for her
email it seems to work fine. I have Comcast as a internet provider and
gmail
for email, using OE. She wrote back to me saying she would look into it.
Now
she uses Outlook 2003 not OE, but wondered if gmail would work with
Outlook,
I don't know but would think so.
All the best,
George R. Marshall