[bksvol-discuss] marzipan

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 14:35:43 -0800 (PST)

Marzipan  is kind of a softish candy made of almond
paste, powdered sugar and corn syrup (and one recipe
said something about the whites of eggs). I looked it
up on Google to be somewhat accurate. All I really
knew is that it had an almond flavor and that I don't
like it (smile). Apparently, from my research, it's
also used in frostings and decorating cakes and
perhaps in fillings.

Cindy

http://my.yahoo.com