[bksvol-discuss] Re: marissa's list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 17:32:42 -0700 (PDT)

And Jake also posts to both lists that Marissa's list
is available and gives a clickable URL here.

I try to keep the lists updated on my hard drive but
only can make changes based on what the relatively
small percentage of people on this list post that
they've submitted or finished validating--or have
received notices that theyr book has been accepted.

Cindy

http://www.familyfeaturedproducts.com/pet1.php?ref=000424