[bksvol-discuss] Re: maps?

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <Goodind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 09:35:38 -0500

Hi all,

Thanks for the input re the maps.  I went with Shelley's approach, there just
wasn't really anyway to make the text very meaningful.  I did include a
validator's note saying the maps were there but had been removed, and that they
showed Enrique's trajectory from Honduras to the U.S.  BTW, this looks like a
really good book, if anyone's interested.
Donna