[bksvol-discuss] Re: maps?

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 04:21:33 -0800

Hi Donna,

I personally think that the junk characters should be deleted, but the pages should be noted as containing maps, and as much information about those maps as possible should be included. You can either include the information that you can figure out from the scan, or request help from someone to describe them. I wouldn't delete them altogether, leaveing no explanationat all of what was there.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 01:59 AM 2/3/2008, you wrote:
Hi all,

I just downloaded Enrique's Journey for validation. It has a couple of maps in the front, which of course just show up as garble with some names of countries and cities showing. What are we doing with stuff like that these days, i.e. should I leave them in or delete them? My personal inclination would be to delete them because I don't think they add anything, they just create garble for someone to scroll past.
Donna