[bksvol-discuss] Re: mairie, the eleanor craig book

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 03:16:57 -0700

Hi Kellie,

I have only myself to blame. I thought I'd checked for it in the collection before scanning it, but I guess I didn't. No matter. It was a good book. Either I or someone else can reject my copy from the step 1 page. Perhaps I'll download the copy already in the collection and check it against mine for cleanliness of scan. I'll be more careful from now on.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 12:34 PM 3/12/2007, you wrote:
Hi Mairie,
I hate to tell you this, but "If we could hear the grass grow" is already in the collection. I'm not sure how high the quality is--maybe someone could check your version against the one already in the collection. Sorry to tell you this--there's nothing more frustrating than duplicated efforts.
Kellie