[bksvol-discuss] made a mistake on the tittle

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 14:14:28 -0500

One of the books I submitted has a mistake in it. I submitted it as big guys out of uniform but it should be big guns out of uniform by three different authors including S. T. Woodhouse and the other two are STILLWATERS by Tami Hoag which is a BSO and the third one is NIGHTSEER by Laurell K. Hamilton which according to the back coper was her first novel. The only thing to do in these books is change the name on big guys out of uniform to big guns out of uniform and on the other two is protect the chapters, all page numbers are accounted for.

For skype contact bobwichitaks