[bksvol-discuss] made a big mistake

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 09:36:13 -0500

I made a big mistake on aproving Slocun and Wild's Lady. Page 66 is missing but
I think it was blank because page 67 starts a new chapter but the number isn't
there. There is no interuption in the story and the last setence has a period
on page 65 of the book. Jake or anyone that is in touch with the staff let the
staff know. It already went through the tools and was sent back to the step one
page to had the copyright name checked but there is a page missing so it should
be rejected unless you want to let the blank page go if that is all it is.
For skype contact bobwichitaks