[bksvol-discuss] Re: m dash

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 22:24:34 -0400

Dear Kelley,

It makes good sense. I haven't experimented with it yet, but wanted you to know I think I understand your advice and will let you know if I succeed in banishing the M dashes. One thought. Should I leave the punctuation as it is in case I hear a punctuation character which needs to be corrected.

Oh, another skill! I feel lucky.

Always With Love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>