[bksvol-discuss] Re: m dash

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 22:02:47 -0500

Lissi,
Em dashes are a special type of dash that is often overlooked, its similar to a comma. You should leave these as is. I believe Sarah provided a more detailed explanation earlier this year and perhaps someone can repost. I've not got my archive here so I can't.

Best,
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>