[bksvol-discuss] Re: love beyond reason.-definite pattern

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 23:59:09 -0800 (PST)

At the one library the book is "Request Pending;"
There's one copy and I'm number one for the hold. It's
not in the other two library systems, but if I don't
get it from this one by the middle of next week, when
I'm going down to San Diego, I'll check those
libraries and see if it's on the paperback shelves
that aren't lised in the catalog. Do you know if the
file you have is from a paperback or a hardbound copy?

Cindy