[bksvol-discuss] love beyond reason.-definite pattern

  • From: devi ramaseshan <deviramaseshan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 17:14:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi robert and all
  Thanks for your help and I am able to delete them.I see a definite pattern  .
I can find these brackets'{" or '(' only before Catherine. If Catharine is
spelt with a 'K'  it does not appear.  I also see another name starting with
'C' ,but the brackets are not there. Why do these brackets stick only to
Catherine?Now I am curious to know what is there in the print book before the
name Catherine.Any help,please. thanks devi

Devi ramaseshan

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get
things done faster.