[bksvol-discuss] Re: lost book?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 19:52:14 -0800 (PST)

Gisela

Are you saying that the title of the book was Lost
Book? The exchange between you and E sounds like the
old Who's on First routine (smile) and has me
thoroughly confused. I checkd my  library catalog and
there is not book with that title by Bradley, though
are some by other authors.

If you want the book back because you've done a lot of
work on it, ask whoeveer downloaded it to please
return it. If the person is on this or the bookshare
list they're usually very goold about that.

Cindy

--- Gisela Vazquez <giselavazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> What is the name of the book by Marion Zimmer
> Bradley?
>
> That *was* the name of the book. strangne, huh?  I
> have it and was going
> through it and I needd to renew so I went to the
> upload page and it said I
> had no books. I can send the blerb where it says
> about the book and see if
> someone recognizes it, but that'll have to be later.
>
> Gisela Vazquez, MSW
> Pediatric Social Worker
> A book, tight shut, is but a block of paper. -
> Chinese proverb

Yahoo! Messenger