[bksvol-discuss] Re: losing page breaks

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 17:35:07 -0500

Kurzweil has had a bug that sometimes caused it to add tuns of extra pages to a file. It happened pretty rarely, though. It happened when opening the file not when saving it. If I remember correctly the issue was fixed in a patch for version 9, or at least it was thought to have been fixed. Someone can correct me if my memory is failing on that point.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity