[bksvol-discuss] losing page breaks

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:53:20 -0700

I have scanned Empire Falls with Kurzweil and in addition to my problem of its
not reading Part One, etc. because the print was too large, somewhere along the
line I must have been scanning two pages with therecognition set to only do
one. I know where the page break should be because of the print numbers, but is
there any way to create this now or am I going to have to scan the about 100
pages involved. I will be anxiously waiting to hear from someone as the book
has been put through ranked spelling and is ready to submit otherwise. If you
are a Richard Russo fan as I am, you will really enjoy this book. It is
replacing the "fair" copy.