[bksvol-discuss] Re: looking to scan for someone with a special request

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 20:07:24 -0500

It’s pretty big. Not sure of the exact measurements, but it’s probably around 9
inches by 12. Checking with an 8 and a half by 11 inch sheet of paper, that’s
about what it looks like. It’s certainly not the largest scanner out there, but
since it’s intended for scanning books one page at a time, with the other page
hanging over the edge, it doesn’t have to be huge. However, you can do books in
two page mode if you like. I generally don’t, but for mass market paperbacks
with close margins, sometimes I have to.
Evan