[bksvol-discuss] Re: looking to scan for someone with a special request

  • From: Lisa Cushman <crysania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 05:10:19 -0800

Hello,

I would really appreciate it if someone scanned the illuminati trilogy.
The authors are
Robert Anton Wilson
And Robert Shea
I would like to proofread these books, and I am willing to purchase them, if
someone can tell me up a site that cheaper than Amazon.
I am willing to buy them from Amazon if there is nothing cheaper.

Thanks
Lisa

Lisa Cushman, CRC, LMFT