[bksvol-discuss] Re: looking for a submitter

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 11:21:42 -0700

Hi Gail,

I took a look at the book history and in the comments field the submitter of
the book had entered a note that included her email address. I will forward it
to you in a separate email as I don't want to include her contact information
on this public list.

When you need to get in touch with a submitter the book history is a good place
to check for submitter notes and contact info. It isn't always there of course
in which case I'm happy to play "messenger" as needed.

All good things,
Pavi