[bksvol-discuss] looking for Gerald

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 00:44:58 -0700 (PDT)

Gerald,

Are you still around and o.k., or did helping to
create the manual do you in? smile I know you haven't
been on the list for a while, but I assumed that was
because yo were busy with the manual and other things
for bookshare as well as with your private life, and
that there's too much chat for you. smile

If you have changed your email address and wouldn't
mind letting me have it, please write to me. I sent a
brief note to the address I have but it bounced back.