[bksvol-discuss] look for books in the collection challenge

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 21:27:42 -0400

Hi you all,

Am trying to do something for one of my students.

And not having a lot of luck.

I am looking for biographies, or books on the rock n' roll, for young adults
and children, as far as reading level goes.

And not quite sure what to ask Bookshare to look for, as my keywords were
not netting good results.

help?  Smile.  I am hoping that maybe Bookshare might have something that
NLS didn't.  Or else I will be scanning them soon from my library.

Thanks guys.

My student really wants to read about them.

Her favorite bands and what she requested was

Lionel Richy
Tears for Fears
New Kids on the Block

Smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

More than Any other time, When I hold a beloved book in my hand, my
- Helen Keller