[bksvol-discuss] literary journalists--about to submit

  • From: "cheryl fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 11:04:26 -0700

I am scanning The Literary Journalists edited by Norman Sims c. 1984.

It is a collection of articles by John McPhee, Joan Didion, and others. Subjects include El Salvador, life of cowboys, computer designers, and my favorite--mcphee's piece entitled "travels in georgia" Kurzweil is scanning at 99% confidence, pages are numbered, and I'm reading through while scanning. The book should be submitted later today. Enjoy.

Cheryl Fogle
Ph.D. candidate in Anthropology, University of New MexicoHi all.