[bksvol-discuss] Re: list subject matter

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 11:50:07 -0700 (PDT)

Interesting point, Tony.  If it's also the view of
others and of the bookshare administrators then I'm
perfectly willing to post  news about uploaded
validations or submissions only to the volunteer list.
I suppose the others can learn about ew books from the
new books list.

But I thought the bookshare list for  discussions
about books, and summaries of books fall into that
category. Maybe along with the posting  of news about
the submission a reminder could be made that the books
might take a while before they're available.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com