[bksvol-discuss] list posted on bookshare out-of-date. Maybe someone should gently point out to the ptb that it isn't helpful to have the being-scanned list posted irregularly; the purpose of the list is to prevent volunteers fro duplicating someone else's work, wasting their and that person's time and effort--and expense if books are purchased. If it isn't kept up-to-date as soon as books are added to it the purpose isn't fulfilled. I'm not able to post directly to the bookshare site

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 17:14:58 -0700 (PDT)

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

--- On Sun, 3/21/10, Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Purchased to scan or proof
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 12:00 PM

Oh my! Grin!
--------------------------------
"To me, music that breaks your heart is
the music that stays with you forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one
thing to be sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way
people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You want the
sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of the
arrangements, and the quality of the performances."—Trumpeter Chris
Botti
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx