[bksvol-discuss] Re: list of donated romance/erotica books

  • From: Shannon <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 17:00:45 -0500

I am waiting on the local access technology fairy aka the state to provide me with a new scanner, but if the Kathrynne Kennedy book gets scanned at some point soonish, I will be there with bells on to validate, because I've been wanting to read that book in a bad way. :-)

Another Shannon

At 03:14 PM 5/30/2008, solsticesinger wrote:
Carrie,

I'm happy to help scan some of these books for you. I'm especially interested in the Jacquelyn Frank book and the C.T. Adams book.

Let me know how to go about assisting you.

Shannon
I am only one; but still I am one. I can not do everything, but I can do something. And, because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
Everet Edward Hale