[bksvol-discuss] list of donated romance/erotica books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 11:32:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi gang,

The romance books are:
His and Hers, by Dawn Calvert
Caitlin's Guardian Angel, by Marie Ferrarella
Moon Awakening, by Lucy Monroe
Touch Me, by Lucy Monroe
Tempt Me, by Lucy Monroe
Take Me, by Lucy Monroe
The Little Lady's Agency, by Hester Browne
Jacob, by Jacquelyn Frank
Cutting Loose, by Tara Janzen
Season of Strangers, by Kat Martin
Overnight Male, by Elizabeth Bevarly
Timeless Moon, by C. T. Adams and Cathy Clamp
Seaview Inn, by Sherryl Woods
Enchanting the Lady, by Kathryne Kennedy
Windswept, by Ann Macela

The erotic (adult content) books are:
Sins of Summer, by Dawn Halliday et al
Champagne Rules, by Susan Lyons
Demon's Fire, by Emma Holly
No Regrets, by Shannon K. Butcher
No Control,  by Shannon K. Butcher
Shifter, by Angela Knight et al
Double Fantasy, by Cheryl Holt

Non-romance, non-erotic book:
More Than Words, by Susan Wiggs et al

Caveats: We looked through these books fast to determine whether they were
adult content or not, so it may be that some romance books should be adult
content or vice versa. Feel free to change the adult content setting if you
validate any of these. Also, I'm behind on validating the New York Times
bestsellers and student requests, and the scanner that handles paperbacks is on
the fritz right now, so it may be a while before I can scan them.

For those people who offered to validate some of these books, I'll fix up the
first few pages to get the title and copyright pages correct, but after that,
it's going to be a raw scan. For those people who offered to scan some of these
books, I can send the print books to you. If you're under 18, I don't think I
can send books like this to you. Sorry!

Carrie