[bksvol-discuss] Re: link for gift subscription

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 22:05:50 -0500

I understand why not giving away personal credits could be discouraged. I am not talking about that. I am talking about giving someone something toward a subscription using credit cards. I think it might increase the money flow some and not be much trouble to set up.

E.
At 06:57 PM 12/2/2005, you wrote:

I tried a couple of years ago to give my credits to
someone who might need them,but Jesse said it wasn't
possible for two reasons; one wouldn't apply to gift
certificates, but the other was some kind of a
technical transferring problem. Maybe that doesn't
apply any more. I think gift certificates is a great
idea. Mostly what I give my adult children for
Christmas is give certificates to stores where they
usually shop.

Cindy