[bksvol-discuss] Re: link for gift subscription

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 12:18:19 -0800 (PST)

And if they took the time to validate their own book
if they've been sitting on the download list for
several months. They'd get a validation credit and the
book would get into the collection and, especially if
it is a book for class of for their edifcation, they'd
learn more from reading it a second time carefully.

Cindy