[bksvol-discuss] Re: lines and page numbers

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 21:56:56 -0800 (PST)

I do it that way but that's because I read the books I
validate and fix the page numbers with blank lines as
I'm going along.

I see that Carrie said she uses the up and down arrow.
When I've finished validating a book and want to be
sure that my page breaks and page numbers are correct
(sometimes I get so involved in reading the book that
I foget to put a page break in the right place if
there is't one, or I put the wrong page number, even
though I'm looking at the number in the book)I put
manual page break into Find and hit next after taking
a look to be sure that everything's o.k. This goes
pretty fast. Of course, if you have to stop to put in
the line spaces, it would go more slowly.

You could leave that for the validator to do and put a
comment in the comments section