[bksvol-discuss] Re: linebreaks where not wanted

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 08:18:30 -0700

The first and third ones, I have no idea, but the hyphen plus line break comes from there being one in the original book, and the OCR package the submitter is using is not fixing that. My OB will fix those automatically, I thought there was a hyphen-correction setting for that, but I can't find it just now. But it does fix them. Older packages didn't have it at all - my OSCAR didn't have it - and there were many hyphen plus line breaks scattered around in books I scanned with it.