[bksvol-discuss] Re: line space after page break

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 11:10:28 -0600

I am with Evan, I “protect” everything that you want to “pop” by surrounding it
with blank lines. The tool strips them afterward, but it makes proofreading
infinitely easier visually for a sighted proofreader and as Evan said, it's no
extra work really. I do, however, move my page numbers up as once early on the
tool did not move my page numbers in the book was incorrectly paginated by the
tool. Having said that, recently my page numbers never show up in my scans so I
have to manually paginate these days. Now that is a royal pain!

 Valerie

Speech recognition in use ... I talk, it listens, sometimes we make mistakes!
;-)