[bksvol-discuss] Re: line space after page break

  • From: "Mike and Lori Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 08:07:05 -0800

Hi Cindy, The manual doesn't say. It only says that if the page number is on the bottom, you should leave a blank line above it and below it just like you would if it was at the top. The bookshare software will then move it to the top. But what the manual does not say is whether we are to leave blank space at the top when the number is at the bottom. I am proofing a book right now with the page number at the bottom and I am also leaving a blank line at the top, but I probably don't have to do that.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>