[bksvol-discuss] line space after page break

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 00:38:46 -0800 (PST)

I know that after all these years proofing I should know this, but... I know
we're supposed to put a line space between the page break and the page number;
I've always put page numbers on the top left. But the book I'mproofing now has
them in at the bottom middle. I remember reading that we don't have to move
them, the conversion program will do that. But does that mean that I should
have a line space between the page break and the first line on the page, or
else the lined will be deleted?