[bksvol-discuss] Re: line feeds, carriage returns and page breaks

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 17:38:58 -0700 (PDT)

Sometimes I blacken the paragraph up to the last paragraph marker, then replace
with a space. The first time I have to replace them individually but once that
has been done, for future paragraphs I can replace all and ithe paragraph is
fine. fine.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: