[bksvol-discuss] Re: line feeds, carriage returns and page breaks

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 10:02:16 -0700

I just emptied my deleted items folder, so I no longer have Mayrie's last message.

But I think she said to put the letter before the line break or paragraph break character. At least, this is what I do.

A paragraph is probably never going to end with a letter; therefore, a letter followed by a ^p in the search side of the search and replace box replaced by that letter and a space in the replace side will remove the inappropriate paragraph break.

Cat Lover Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nancy Martin" <nancyam@xxxxxxxxxxx>