[bksvol-discuss] Re: line breaks and A Breath of Snow and Ashes

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:12:20 -0800 (PST)

I can't think of an easy way--one way that isn't so
easy would be to copy the line break with the letter
that's next to it and replace that line break (but not
the letter) with nothing. Wouldn't it be nice if there
were a "but not" symbol of some kind, sowe could
replace the a line break but not a line break followed
by a space, or similar types of problems? smile

Oh--if the paragraphs are divided by line spaces
rather than being indented, you might b able to
replace single line breaks with nothing and still have
the paragraphs. I'd try it with just a replace before
doing a replace all, though. Just a thought.

Cindy