[bksvol-discuss] Re: line breaks

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:15:24 -0700 (PDT)

I use Microsoft Word, but I am sighted so I just  use it on my Mac. I don't
know if it works differently on technology or the blind, e.g. Braille Note or
Kurzweill.

I run my curser over the paragraph up to (but not including the last paragraph
symbol, and that changes the paragraph to black. Then I do replace paragraph
symbol with space. First I just do replace, and it replaces each end of line
symbol individually. After that I can hit replace all (just for that paragraph,
but also for other paragraphs after I blacken them and it replaces all the
symbols in that paragraph except the last one.  Be careful not to say yes to
"Do you want to do the remainder of the document of they'll l all disappear and
you'll have one humongous paragraph. smile. You have to do each paragraph
separately, but it's much faster than deleting them manually, which is what I
was dong before. smile

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: