[bksvol-discuss] Re: line breaks

  • From: Megmil85@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 21:13:26 EDT

How do you know if you need to do this? I mean, when do you take out line
breaks?
Megan

In a message dated 6/9/2009 5:33:17 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx writes:

There (1)  2 ways to get rid of the undesirable line  breaks:(1) delete
each one manually and replace it with a space or (2) Blacken  the whole
paragraph up to the paragraph sign at the end of the paragraph and  re place
with a
space. The first time you'll have to use just replace, not  replace all,
but after that, with he otherparagraphs,  you can replace  replace all. If
youmake a mistake--and you'll know right away because you'll  see just one huge
paragraph, you can undo

Cindy

Wish List (i.e.,  books wanted added to the collection) and
books-being-scanned list available  at sites below

Wish List:  https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Bookshare+Wish+List

Books Being  Scanned List: