[bksvol-discuss] Re: life stories of blind people

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 23:30:21 -0500

Oh, My gosh yes.

Try

Blind Courage
By Bill Irwin

The Story of My life
By helen Keller

Two books by
Jessica Higford

(Eyes at My Feet and the sequel, I Never Walked alone

Type in

Sheila Hocken and see her biography

How Do You Kiss a Blind Girl

Ordinary Daylight

Sally Hobart Alexander's is on there too.

Plus
Jean Little's two part biography

Probably am missing, some of them but these are the ones I am familiar with.

Oh

Slack Jaw

And probably more.

Oh