[bksvol-discuss] Re: life liberty and the pursuit of healthiness

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 20:16:08 -0700

Thanks Jake,  I went there and saw the book there so I will quit worrying.

Bud
At 05:36 PM 6/22/2006, you wrote:
Hi Bud,
Your book is still in the editing stage. The latest list of where books are in the collection, called Marissa's List can be accessed on my website:

http://www.jbrownell.com/bks/ml.asp

Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>