[bksvol-discuss] Re: library books

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 15:08:30 -0800

Hi, Pam. When you get a library book, it actually might be a good idea if
you have them make a note of the book's condition before you even leave the
library. Otherwise, we all here know the books weren't damaged that way by
you, but it's your word against theirs. If you have them make a note of it
before you even leave, they see the condition of the book before you've even
had a chance to take it home and do anything. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.