[bksvol-discuss] Re: let's hear it for the deaf man

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:18:51 -0700

Will you please tell me the difference between a smart quote and a straight quote. I'm using Kurzweil and I do have a braille display. When I'm scanning a book as those from the UK, they often use apostrophes instead of quotes and I don't change those. Thank you. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>