[bksvol-discuss] let's have a scanning party!

  • From: "Meka" <mekawh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 15:48:19 -0800

Hi Booksharians!

Amber W. and I are currently in the bookshare community room.  Why not join
us for an impromptu scanning party?  Unable to scan while talking at the
same time?  That's okay!  Bring plenty of chips and we'll forgive you.
*grin*

So grab some chips, dip, and plenty of beverages and your favorite books.
Heck, even some of the worst books you've ever read and join Amber and I as
we rock the kazba of literary goodness together.

It's 3:46 PM Pacific time, and I'm wearing out my microphone.  Really.  It's
crying.

Meka