[bksvol-discuss] Re: let's decide on the fate of this poor book

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 06:43:11 -0600

Hi Monica,

In my opinion, and I do not wish to start a thread, a volunteer who
repeatedly takes books and holds them for an extended period and then
releases them, should not be able to keep using lack of time as an excuse.
If she knows she does not have time to validate books, she shouldn't take
them in the first place.  There is a history of this for her, as you pointed
out.  It seems a staff member shoould contact her on this pattern.

Sue S.