[bksvol-discuss] Re: let's decide on the fate of this poor book

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 05:40:53 -0600

Well, I would be of a mind to reject it. I might feel differently
about it if it were excellent, but when the thing is good and has no
synopses or particular categories, I think I would just reject it
myself unless somebody can indicate why they didn't finish it. I
suspect, though Sarah would correct me if I am wrong, that her
seminary work has caused her not to have time to do it, but I don't
know about the rest of it.
Cindy Lou Ray