[bksvol-discuss] lesbian romance submission

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 15:27:30 -0500

Hi, all.

I have just submitted Safe Harbor by Radclyffe to the step one page. It should
be an easy validation, as it has been read completely through. No missing
pages: very few junk characters. Headers have been removed, and page breaks
protected. Here is the synopsis.

Reese Conlon is the new sheriff who has heads turning amidst speculation as to
who will be the first woman to capture her attentions.

Doctor Victoria King has been betrayed by love once and refuses to risk
heartbreak again.

Brianna Parker, the teenaj daughter of Reese's chief, fears her father's wrath
when he learns that she loves another girl.

As these three women struggle to live and love in freedom, they risk their
hearts and souls to give one another a safe harbor.

Shannon

I am only one; but still I am one. I can not do everything, but I can do
something. And, because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the
something I can do.
Everet Edward Hale