[bksvol-discuss] Re: lenght of time between acceptance and approval of a book

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 10:11:52 -0400

It took 4-5 weeks for my last book to finally be accepted and put into the
collection.  I know Madeleine is busy, but it seems a bit excessive, precisely
for the reason Cindy gives--submitters send the book back to the library.
It took about a month for Dharma Vahini to come bouncing back, too.
Tracy