[bksvol-discuss] Re: latest writers book club session

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 22:03:35 -0800

Hi Julia,

I don't know why the archive hasn't made it to the Friends of Bookshare web site. I'm going to send you the recording of our discussion of imagery off list. It might be helpful when completing the writing topics for this week.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 04:18 PM 11/24/2007, you wrote:
Hi listers. I'm looking for that writers book club session about imagery that Mayrie said is on the friendsofbookshare site, but can't find it. Am I doing something wrong. I looked under book clubs but didn't see it. Can someone help me locate it?
Julia