[bksvol-discuss] Re: large blank space

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 11:33:30 -0500

Hi Cindy,

It'll be fine--just leave it as it is and it will be 'closed.' smile.

What's happening is that the file you're working on has a paragraph setting in it that creates extra visual blank space after the hard paragraph mark for when the file is printed (if ever) on actual paper. Bookshare's converter will correctly take care of it so you don't need to do anything about it.

Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>
On 5/6/2016 2:55 AM, Cindy Rosenthal wrote:

The file I'm proofing, when I hit return, before the next sentence has a large blank space. Do I assume that as long as I don't put asterisks it will be closed? Hitting delete to bring teh next sentence to the end of teh paragraph, doesn't work because as soon as I hit return where I'm supposed to that space appears again