[bksvol-discuss] Re: languishing book finally makes it

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:11:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Tracy,

Yes, it is an accomplishment!  When Claire submitted 'Mabel Mckay: Weaving the
Dream' in March of last year, we thought it might not be picked up very fast.
After a while, we decided to wait and see how long it would last on the
download list.  Every few months, we'd check and sure enough, it was still
there.  You can imagine my surprise when I found the book in the approval queue!
Congratulations on finishing a long, long wait! :-)

Carrie