[bksvol-discuss] lalalalalalala I seem to be losing it

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:14:16 -0500

OK, I have gone to the "submit a book" place and I got to "file" and I tried
to enter the name of the file but the link kept changing. So, first of all,
does the file have to be zipped? Secondly, if it does, what is the name of
the zip program. I have extracted with it before, but I've not zipped with it
to my knowledge.

Thanks.

Cindy Lou